If you are moving into, out of or within East Devon, tell us about your change of address now.
Moving into a new property? Please see this additional information.
Please complete the online form by clicking on the blue start button.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- Your Council Tax account number (if you already have one)
- The date of sale/purchase or tenancy start/end date
- The date you moved in/out if different to the above
- Your bank details if you want to pay by direct debit
If you are selling or buying a property you must exchange contracts before completing this form
Once we have received the information, we will send you a new bill within three working days.
However it may take up to eight weeks for a bill to be sent for new builds as we have to wait for the Valuation Office Agency to tell us the band of the new property.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org but it will take longer to process the information.
We will need the following:
- Your full name(s) and your new address
- Will you own, rent or lease the property?
- Your tenancy agreement start/end date or date of sale/purchase and, if different, the date that you are moving in/out
- If you want to claim a discount or exemption
- Your previous address
- Will you be paying by Direct Debit - over 10 or 12 months? On either the 1st, 17th or 25th of the month? We can set Direct Debit up over the phone and so we will call you to arrange this
- Your contact number