Our customer services team are here to ensure you get the help you need when you contact the council.
In July 2019 we:
- answered 10574 phone calls
- replied to 3094 emails
- welcomed 1052 visitors at reception at Honiton.
- and welcomed 1081 visitors at reception at Exmouth Town Hall
We try to solve your problem at first point of contact. We can help you to:
- report any problems with your bin collections
- buy a council parking permit
- report litter and fly-tipping
- report a lost, stray or aggressive dog
- request street cleaning
- report problems with public toilets
- report damaged or missing street name signs
If we can't help you ourselves, we will put you through to the right person who can.