You should upgrade your web browser (the software you use to access the internet) if it’s out of date.
Upgrading to a newer browser will mean:
- your computer will be more secure and less likely to be attacked
- it will be faster to browse the internet
- you’ll see more features on many websites
How to upgrade
Choose a browser from the list below and follow the instructions for installing it.
For any computer (Windows, Mac)
You can use:
For Apple Macs
You can use Safari.
You can use the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
The minimum version we support on our website is Internet Explorer 10.
You can’t get new versions of Internet Explorer for older versions of Windows, for example, XP or Vista.
For mobile devices
- get help from Apple to update your iOS devices
- check your settings for system updates for Android devices