- Purchase/Lease of council owned land
- Temporary use of council land up to 28 days
- Commercial passenger & fishing boat concession on council beaches
- Easement in council owned land
- Transfer of premises to town and parish councils
- Land & beach concession application form
Simply download the relevant form, complete it and then return with any necessary paperwork and payment. You can make payment in the following ways:
- Enclose a cheque made payable to 'East Devon District Council'
- Telephone (01395 571589) to make payment via debit/credit card.
Before completing an application we suggest that you familiarise yourself with our guidance on Purchasing council property & acquiring other interests in council owned land.
We can currently receive your application in the following ways:
- Post: Property Services
East Devon District Council
Blackdown House, Border Road
Heathpark Industrial Estate
- Hand Delivery: (08:30-17:00) Council Offices, address above.
- Email: email@example.com